In 2015, ENTITLE blog published 110 posts and received almost 60.000 unique visits. Check out our ten most popular from this past year.
10. Getting to know Escher, by Panagiota Kotsila.
9. Is there a growth imperative in capitalism? A commentary on John Bellamy Foster, by Giorgos Kallis.
8. New thinking for a new Earth, by Noel Castree.
7. “Liquid Power”: An interview with Erik Swyngedouw, by Santiago Gorostiza.
6. CFPs for international political ecology conference: “Undisciplined Environments” (March 20-23, 2016, Stockholm), by ENTITLE fellows.
5. Carta al Vicepresidente Álvaro García Linera, by ENTITLE fellows.
4. Friendly colonialism and the ‘Harvey fashion’, by Eduardo Gudynas.
3. Love your symptoms: A sympathetic diagnosis of the Ecomodernist Manifesto, by Paul Robbins and Sarah A. Moore.
2. Political ecology gone wrong, by Giorgos Kallis.
1. “Fifty shades of green”: Bruno Latour on the ecomodernist manifesto, by Bruno Latour.
We welcome you to participate in our blog by commenting on existing contributions, or by submitting your own post (including articles, interviews, artwork etc.)
To stay informed of new posts, you can follow the ENTITLE blog via RSS feed or email subscription. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.
If you have questions, comments or suggestions, or if you want us to link to your websites/blog posts elsewhere, please contact us (entitleblog[at]gmail.com).
For more information about ENTITLE, please visit the project’s website and follow the news on the upcoming Undisciplined Environments conference in Stockholm (20-23 March 2016).